The big saw of the Trojan range! Designed for all round pruning the Trojan 360 handsaw is also suitable for cutting serious size tree limbs and logs. Trojan 360 handsaws feature high carbon tool steel blades with hard-chrome plated tips that produce a smooth clean finish and stay sharper for longer.
Whether you are pruning in the tree or on the ground, your handsaw storage is covered with a secure saw-to-scabbard locking fit.
Designed to cut only on the pull stroke, this pruning technique requires less physical effort and reduces the strain on the user’s forearm. The sharp teeth do the work cutting through stems and branches fast and comfortably cuts large logs for the wood pile.
- ABS resin contoured handle with non-slip grip
- 360mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- The blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to enhance durability
- 4mm tooth pitch with 7 teeth per 30mm
- Hard chrome plated for wear and corrosion resistance
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution when carrying out blade maintenance)
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Cutting capacity: from small branches up to logs and tree limbs 10” in diameter
- Weight: 280g
- Blade length: 360mm
- Overall length: 560mm
Common spare part code:
- Spare blade – BM-360-1