The complete saw & lopper pole pruner designed for use whilst safely operating from the ground or light enough to operate during aerial tree branch removal by arboricultural professionals. Portable compact design for easy transportation, this pruner is probably the smallest and lightest polesaw on the market.
The Nokota 3.2m telescopic saw & lopper pruning polesaw features a solid high carbon tool steel lopper blade coated for extra repellent against sap and debris. The lopper blade can be used for precision pruning of stems and small branches up to 1.5” diameter. A 300mm high carbon tool steel blade for cutting larger branches is also included. The saw blade is easily fitted making the product dual purpose for pruning small stems and cutting large branches without having to interchange heads. The hook nose keeps the blade in place whilst cutting the main branch.
Designed to cut only on the pull stroke, the weighted curved blade profile helps with cutting control and reduces the amount of effort exerted by the user to produce the desired cut.
Nokota 3.2m Telescopic Saw & Lopper Pruning Polesaws come complete with a 3 part pole, curved blade and lopper head.
- Telescopic oval pole with contoured rubber grip handle
- 300mm high carbon SK4 tool steel blade
- The blade is quenched in oil with impulse hardened teeth to enhance durability
- 4mm tooth pitch
- Hard chrome plated for wear and corrosion resistance
- Curvature ground blade design reduces resistance giving a smoother clean cut
- Finely polished and easily wipe clean (proceed with caution when carrying out blade maintenance)
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Cutting capacity: from small branches up to logs and tree limbs 6” in diameter
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Blade length: 300mm
- Overall length: 1.3m extending to 3.2m
Common spare part code:
- Spare blade – SCS-32-1