Multipurpose and durable build quality, The Leyat Ergo Pro #2 secateurs are exceptionally strong with a reinforced cutting head designed for all types of pruning work.
- First quality hardened steel
- PTFE coating makes blade rust free, anti-slip whilst cutting and reduces sap build up
- Ergonomic forged aluminium handle with a non-slip plastic coating adds to user comfort
- Lightweight and durable
- Sap groove and wire cutting notch included
- Riveted anvil
- Thumb lock action for easy user controlled opening and safe closure
- Integrated shock absorber provides wrist and hand protection during usage
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Cutting capacity: 25mm
- Weight: 240g
- Length: 215mm
- Hand size: medium-large
- Design: right handed
Common spare part codes:
- Spare blade – 203a
- Spare spring – 213
- Maintenance service pack – SAV-3
Manufactured in Switzerland, Leyat have a history steeped in pioneering the development of pruning tools since the creation of their first model in 1917. Leyat are inspired by the typical wine growing and arboriculture region where they are based and this contributes to their strong experience and knowledge in the field of pruning.
Leyat are committed to supplying high quality pruning tools to professionals and demanding enthusiasts in horticulture, arboriculture, viticulture and gardening.