A truly inspired pair of high performance secateurs. The Leyat Traditional #4 secateurs are built to the original 1917 design with a fine cutting head for precision pruning.
Suitable for left and right handed users of all hand sizes.
- First quality hardened steel
- PTFE coating makes blade rust free, anti-slip whilst cutting and reduces sap build up
- Ergonomic forged aluminium handle with a non-slip plastic coating adds to user comfort
- Lightweight and durable
- Sap groove and wire cutting notch included
- 3 adjustable opening positions help reduce fatigue for repetitive pruning tasks
- Thumb lock action for easy user controlled opening and safe closure
- Integrated shock absorber provides wrist and hand protection during usage
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Cutting capacity: 25mm
- Weight: 230g
- Length: 215mm
- Hand size: all hand sizes
- Design: left & right handed
Common spare part codes:
- Spare blade – 3a
- Spare spring – 13
- Maintenance service pack – SAV-1
Manufactured in Switzerland, Leyat have a history steeped in pioneering the development of pruning tools since the creation of their first model in 1917. Leyat are inspired by the typical wine growing and arboriculture region where they are based and this contributes to their strong experience and knowledge in the field of pruning.
Leyat are committed to supplying high quality pruning tools to professionals and demanding enthusiasts in horticulture, arboriculture, viticulture and gardening.