Strong cutting head with reinforced PTFE coating that reduces the build-up of sap and maintains a rust free blade surface. The Leyat premium gardening pruning secateurs can perform pruning a variety of plants and small branches.
- First quality hardened steel
- Precise and clean cutting action with a PTFE blade coated blade minimising rust and sap debris build-up
- Ergonomic casted aluminium handle with a non-slip plastic coating adds to user comfort
- Lightweight and durable
- Thumb lock action for easy user controlled opening and safe closure
- Integrated shock absorber provides wrist and hand protection during usage
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Manufactured to Leyat’s original Swiss design in Taiwan
- Cutting capacity: 15mm
- Weight: 200g
- Length: 190mm
- Hand size: small-medium
- Design: left & right handed
Common spare part codes:
- Spare blade – 7303a
- Spare spring – 7713
Leyat have a history steeped in pioneering the development of pruning tools since the creation of their first model in 1917. Leyat are inspired by the typical wine growing and arboriculture region where they are based and this contributes to their strong experience and knowledge in the field of pruning.
Leyat are committed to supplying high quality pruning tools to professionals and demanding enthusiasts in horticulture, arboriculture, viticulture and gardening.