Easy to use folding knife with a sharp grafting type blade for gardeners and florists. Lightweight and robust fitting snug in a small pouch or pocket for easy transportation.
- First quality hardened steel
- Designed for intricate cutting of small branches, stems and flowers.
- Sharpened edge and grafting nose reverse edge for fine stem and flower cutting
- Precise and clean cutting action with a polished anti-sap blade
- Ergonomic handle with a non-slip soft touch coating adds to user comfort
- Lightweight and durable
- Sap groove included
- Long-lasting tool with spare parts available and easily replaceable
- Manufactured to Leyat’s original Swiss design in Taiwan
- Weight: 98g
- Blade length: 70mm
- Overall length: 110mm
- Hand size: suitable for all hand sizes
- Design: left & right handed
Leyat have a history steeped in pioneering the development of pruning tools since the creation of their first model in 1917. Leyat are inspired by the typical wine growing and arboriculture region where they are based and this contributes to their strong experience and knowledge in the field of pruning.
Leyat are committed to supplying high quality pruning tools to professionals and demanding enthusiasts in horticulture, arboriculture, viticulture and gardening.