Lightweight, multi-use hatchet designed to fit into any rucksack. A favourite for all outdoor adventurers, the Bison Hunters hatchet is distinguished by the pronounced lower shape of the axe head making it very useful for contoured cutting. Suitable for a variety of purposes in the forest and garden too. The handle is made of solid and resilient hickory wood with excellent vibration absorption, ergonomically shaped for user comfort and finished with natural varnish.
The cutting edge is sharply ground, whilst the hickory handle is triple wedged for maximum safety.
- Hand-forged with traditional craftsmanship in Germany
- Grade A quality industrial tool steel for long durability
- Oiled hickory wood handle 330mm
- Triple safety wedging
- Hatchet axe head weight 500g
- Complete with high quality Bison trademark leather blade guard
- Iconic Bison pendant made from stainless steel included
- Designed for the outdoor adventurer